Designed for the most demanding users, it provides more features and characteristics with the possibility to set up 4 SIP accounts. It has a 3.5” color display, 25 programmable keys, full-duplex speaker with high definition voice quality, 5-way conference and dual gigabit ethernet port.
Designed to work with FreePBX and PBXact with a Zero Touch provisioning configuration, which allows you to use the phone directly from the box. The S500 has the standard power-over ethernet (POE) so no power cables or sockets are required and it has the built-in virtual private network (VPN) capability.
- 4 SIP accounts
- 8 LED line keys: 28 varied features (4-page view)
- 8 function keys (call list, speaker, call waiting, mute, call transfer, conference and voicemail)
- Volume control keys
- 5-way conference
- Dual gigabit ethernet port
- 1 RJ9 port (2P2C) for handset
- Power Over Ethernet (POE) IEEE 802.3at/af, class 3
- Support up to 6 expansion modules