They have a set of robust features such as the ability to set up call rules that allow you to connect various PBX combinations and telephony providers (traditional and IP).
Provided with T1/E1/PRI interface port and supports up to 30 simultaneous calls. It also has failover routing to ensure calls do not fail.
- 1 T1/E1/PRI port with RJ-45
- 1 10/100/1000 ethernet port
- Supports up to 30 concurrent calls
- Supports up to 15 concurrent calls SIP to SIP
- Supports multiple SIP terminals
- Intelligent call routing
- Lower power consumption
- Supports fax and modem
- Built-in echo cancellation